25-28.11.2014: 1st transnational partnermeeting in Klaipeda (LT) & Liepaja (LV)
- University College Zealand (UCSJ) is working on developing research material for showing learning-outcome from participating in an artbased youth-exchange
- Project-partners are working on:
- a) finding more schools that are interested in similar projects
- b) finding relevant, reasonable priced project-venues
- c) finding new, potential workshop-leaders for exchanges
- d) translation of material for webpage etc.
4.2.2015: Deadline for applications to Erasmus+: Youth for KeyAction1 projects as youth-exchanges.
2.3.2015: Deadline for IDALT-application to Nord+ Junior: student mobilities f.ex. projects as youth-exchanges.
16-20.3.2015: Training-course Nykoebing F Youth Hostel (DK) & 2nd Transnational Partner-meeting
- 4 teachers + 1 staff from partner-organisation from each country
- UCSJ will give instructions on how to collect information / test from students before and after the exchanges.
- Meeting with Danish Erasmus+ agency
- Visit to the 2 Danish partner-schools.
- Meeting with CultHus – seeing the culture-houses
31.3.2015: Deadline for applications to Erasmus+: Comenius for KeyAction2 project “International Dimension as a Learning Tool” (IDALT)
28/29.5-4.6.2015: Youth-exchanges in Liepaja, Wejherowo & Stubbekoebing.
- Bus from Liepaja leaves 28.5 at 17:00 and from Kleipeda around 18:00
- arrives at Wejherowo 29.5 at 07:00 for breakfast and a shower.
- New bus continues to DK at 09:00
- Participants from Denmark takes ferry from Gedser 28.5 at 21:00
- and will also be in Wejherowo 29.5 at 07:00 and continue to Liepaja at 09:00
15-16.7.2015: CANCELLED: 2nd transnational partner-meeting in Wejherowo (PL)
- Partners present the research-results for a-d mentioned above
18/19-24/25.9.2015: Youth-exchanges in Reda (PL) and at “Jaunimo Sodyba” outside Klaipeda (LT).
23-26.11.2015: 3rd transnational partner-meeting at Nykoebing F Youth-Hostel
- University College Zealand (UCSJ) presents results of their research on learning-outcome from participating in an artbased youth-exchange at a Guldborgsund Dissemination Conference.
- Together with Planning-meeting for IDALT-project (hopefully approved then)